Your deadlines are fast approaching, its almost the end of the month, you need to make do with whatever monthly budget you have left and at this very juncture your 11 year old kid asks you to buy him a toy. You are frustrated. You get angry very easily. You don’t know whom to blame or whom to scold – Well, if this is exactly what you are facing, then my dear fellow human, you are a victim of stress and anxiety.
Stress stems from within the mind when too many things race past your mind and you can control too little.You need to learn to switch off before anger, frustration and fatigue set in. You need to stand up to the challenges life throws at you and use it to motivate yourself to achieve better results. Here are 7 ways to help you beat the stress :
1) Learn to Breathe Slow and Deep – the quick fix solution to stressful situations is to be aware of yourself and take it slow.
2) Meditation – This is a proven technique to relax your mind and overcome stress. Slowly close your eyes and sit in a comfortable position and breathe in slowly while you concentrate on just your breathing and nothing else.
3) Exercise – Just a few minutes of stretching and jogging can help you relieve the tension in your body and lower the stress causing hormones in your body.
4) Eat Healthy – A healthy mind in a healthy body should be complemented by rich nutritious food. This helps
you with the required energy to keep going all day long.
5) Stay Positive – Stop feeding your mind with negative thoughts. Learn to look at the brighter side of life.Stay Positive. And SMILE!
6) Have a Good Night’s Sleep – Sleeping is very essential to rest your body and let it recover from the fast
pace that you are pushing your body against.
7) Keep Moving Ahead – Never hold on to grudge or hard feelings. Its going to take a toll on your mental health and happiness. Always sport a forgive and forget attitude!
8) Find company. Talk to friends, family members, neighbors or colleagues. If you are a loner, you can check out services like hot chat USA and get some company over a live phone line. You can share your routine, your work hours and more.